Wow! in all the time I was on the computer I almost forgot to say that yesterday I made some peanut butter cookies but I forgot to put in the brown sugar. the stupid book (Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book) said to add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. When it instructed you to put them in it said to add the flour,egg, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla,
and the SUGARS? that thing blew my brain away!
At first i thought it was a typo but then AFTER I baked them i figured out that the brown sugar was behind something so i completely forgot about it!,but they turned out OK (a little less sweat than I would have hoped, and a little crumbly.........but OK all the less)
Here's a picture of what they look like.
The biggest one is for Jillen's birthday. Oh! and the one with a bite out of it has changed its location to a happy little suburb in my stomach and is now happily living in a 10 room house.
the book said to put the criss-cross marks on them because its tradition I thought they looked very good.
That's all for now until i think of something else. Peace!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Peanut Butter Cookies!
Posted by anex at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jorden! You have a blog!?!?!? How fun! And...those cookies look professional! I didn't know you liked to bake. Yum! You'll have to make me some--but, please add ALL the sugar. :) I love my sweets!
Wow...seriously...when are you baking next? I'm coming over!
the cookies were not the best but they were good!!!!!!!!
Jillen
Post a Comment