CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Its Flag day!

I am not quite sure what flag day is about but I haven't done anything today because my mom has been gone to lunch since like 12:30. If anyone could clue me in on what flag day is it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have any pics because my mom apparently took the camera on her lunch party thing. I don't really get what the whole deal about celebrating lunch is about I mean its OK to eat lunch but I am not going to throw a party about it I mean really is it completely necessary? That's all for today. By!

3 comments:

granny said...

Flag Day is the day when we are all supposed to fly our flags to show our appreciation and gratitude for our country. The flag is the symbol for America. We should all be thankful to live in a free country. There are lots of countries in the world where people can't have their own blogs, or computers. So we are blessed. The Book of Mormon tells us that this is a choice land above all others. Look and see if you can find that in there. And as far as lunches go, lunches with girlfriends are mostly about the talk. Not the food. And that makes it fun! It's like your Dad likes to go camping for fun, well your Mom likes to visit with her friends for fun. Everybody needs something for fun. Even Blogs! So did you fly a flag yesterday? Uncle Beau reminded us too. I hope everytime you see a flag wave, that you are reminded of the freedoms you have, because others have served this country in hopes of making the world a better place for you! You have 2 uncles serving now and great grandpa's and even farther back that have served in the US military. You're a lucky boy! Love you!

Jilly-Bean said...

I say what granny said!!!!!!!

SLURPEE said...

^
^ ^
^ ^
^ ^
^---! !--^
! !
! !
! !
!--!
ALL ABOVE ME ARE RIGHT!!
P.S- they stole the idea from me