CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ohhh So Bored.....

Today was the most boring day all week. I couldn't do anything outside because Jillen thought that while I was filling in a hole yesterday with dirt and leaves I redirected the flow of the water to their "tent"area.



I can't play many ball games (soccer, football, or baseball) because the yard is in shambles.




I remember I had to go feed the dogs today.They were giving me the stink look...



Well it might not have been the stink look, but it was a look for sure.I tried to play Mario on the game cube BUT... Jayden got there first.


I was messing around with Jensen today and she attacked me!




Ahhhhh!!!!!

Ya Jillen "Mead" isn't here today as usual shes spending pretty much every day over at the Mead's house. Today I think there having a water party. I think Jillen saw me right before I took the picture, and I think she's a little mad


In case you didn't already know we got a new fan. So here's a picture of it! : )


This morning I couldn't find anything to do so I pulled up a picture I took yesterday and fiddled around with it.


I hope you like it, and finally #12 of the 12 of 12. My work space!
That's all for today. I hope everyone else did their 12 of 12. Bye!

0 comments: