CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Not-so Spring Cleaning

Hello everybody!

If you don't know What that means It means
Hello everybody!
Today were doing some not-so spring cleaning. Jayden had to clean the Family room, I had to clean the kitchen, Jillen had to clean the bathroom, and jensen had to clean the living room.

Jayden has the weirdest way of vacuuming. Apparently he pretends that he's in a rock'n'roll band, because he closes his eyes, bobs his head up and down, and mouths the words to the song. He sucked up a lot of things he shouldn't have. :<>

I got somes pics(Jayden got really mad when I took the pictures so I made a deal. I got on photo shop and blurred out his face so he wouldn't get mad.)he was calm at first......

but then......
He got his groove on!
Smiley Face
Jensen was busy stacking things.
But in the end it all worked out!
That's all for today bye!
Smiley Face

2 comments:

granny said...

Well I want to know if your Mom made you clean while listening to old Tanya Tucker songs? It always worked at our house. The kids hated it so they cleaned faster so it would get turned off! I'm glad you guys help out so much around home, that's nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Jordy-Pordy! You are so funny! Your blog sounds so grown up... did you turn 20 when I wasn't looking or something?? Anyway, you crack me up dude!