I finally got back to bloggering. The reason I was unable to blog was because our Internet was out so we were completely closed out from the world. The whole reason our Internet as out was because the phone line was down. We had no Internet or phone (besides moms cell phone) until right now.
Back to the point, people have been pestering me to put up the pictures from camp Geronimo. I wont mention any names cough* Granny cough*. I finally got them so here you go. :-)
This is us hiking it in......or out. Either one.
This is the horse that I rode on our first big ride. Its name is Brown.
This is some of my troop at camp.
This is the bridge to our campsite
This is the entrance to our camp.
This is the lake that we fished for crawdad in.
These are my Friends sitting in a tent.
This is us waiting for brother stowel in his truck.
This is an example of Geronimo's fine cuisine.
These pictures are the ones left over that I was to lazy to put captions on.
There you go thats all for now bye!!!






































2 comments:
Yeah! cough..cough..I love the pictures! I'm glad you took a camera with you, it makes me feel like I was there too. Those will be good memories for you in the future. Are you bringing a camera up here so you can take pictures of pioneer weekend for you blog? See you soon!
That looks like a really fun camp!
I'm glad you had fun. It was good to see you guys a couple of weeks ago.
WHACKA JORDENIA!!!
Post a Comment